We ship most small orders via US Mail or FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified. For large orders, we will ship via motor freight by the most reliable and inexpensive carrier to your location. We also offer express air and economical two day air service on most items in stock. If an order is to be shipped via air (Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day) or internationally (including Canada) you must call 800.753.9688 to make arrangements prior to placing the order online. All express shipments are given top priority. Express orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped same day or next business day if we miss the cutoff shipping time. Barring exceptions, the express orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 2:30 PM Pacific Time. If an express order is placed before 12:00 AM, it will usually ship out that same day.
Shipping to US (US$ / per order)
Shipping to CANADA (US$ / per order)
|$50.00 and under||$10.50||$24.95|
|$51.00 – $100.00||$13.95||$29.50|
|$101.00 – $150.00||$18.95||$38.95|
|$151.00 – $300.00||$34.50||$52.00|
|$301.00 – $500.00||$45.00||$69.50|
|$501.00 – $750.00||$55.00||$84.00|
|$751.00 – $1000.00||$65.00||$106.90|
|For each additional $100.00||10% more||10% more|
- There is a $25 – $150.00 Freight & Handling Surcharge on Long & Extreme Long/Oversize Items. (*Applied per order / shipment).
- There is a $25 – $45.00 Freight & Handling Surcharge on Oversize-Fragile Items. (*Applied per order / shipment).
- There is a $85.00 Pallet & Strapping Fees on Oversize Items Shipped via Freight. (*Applied per order / shipment).
- All shipments over $100 require a signature on delivery.
Long & Extreme Long/Oversize Items — product that is too large for shipping by normal means is classified as “oversize“, and require additional charges because of its volumetric size or weight.
Oversize-Fragile Items — product that can break easily or become damaged during the shipping process is classified as “oversize-fragile“, and require additional handling time and packaging.
Oversize Items Shipped via Freight — product that ships via motor freight to your location is classified as “palletized freight shipment“, and require additional handling time and packaging.
How to Save? — You may save by purchasing similar products in bulk and ship them all at once. Consult your Sales Representative for details and options before placing your order.
International Shipments — We are not liable for handling, custom charges, duty, or any other costs associated with clearing the goods on international shipments. Read details on international policy in our Terms & Conditions.
Tracking numbers for each day’s shipped orders are automatically emailed after 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time. Alternatively, you can check your order status online or request a tracking number using our Order Status Request Form.
Carefully check and inspect your shipment immediately upon receipt! — If there is any visible damage, note this on the waybill before you sign and notify the carrier. If you have any questions or problems concerning your shipment please let us know right away. Here are the few important steps to follow upon receiving your order Product Inspection & Receiving.
- A return authorization number/card is required for all overstock product returns. Do not return merchandise without authorization. Any return without a valid RMA CARD will be refused and returned to shipper. Please contact customer service to receive your RMA Card (Return Merchandise Authorization Card).
- Standard overstock items in original, unopened packaging may be returned for refund within 30 days of receipt and are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Items must be in their original state (unopened packaging and undamaged). Shipping and handling charges for returned items are non-refundable. All returns must be accompanied by the order statement and RMA card. Returns must be insured for the invoiced value of the merchandise. We cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns. A credit will be issued upon return and appear on your next billing statement. The 30% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Please note that items marked as “discontinued“, “limited stock“, “blemished“, or “made to order“, including but not limited to “acrylic accessories” are non-returnable. If you have any questions, ask your salesperson for details.
- Do not return your merchandise after 30 days of purchase. If you return your merchandise after 30 days of purchase, your are not entitled to receive a refund and your merchandise will not be returned to you.
- Call Nova Display Systems Customer Service to log a claim and receive a return authorization card/number. You can also email your claim to email@example.com
- Place the product(s) to be returned back in into their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Complete the bottom portion of the Return Card or make a Copy of RMA Card and place it in the box with the returned product(s) and your order summary receipt. Securely seal the box.
- Include a copy of the original receipt. Please retain a copy for your records.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box with a bold marker.
- Contact UPS or Federal Express to schedule a pick-up, or bring it to one of their locations.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY E-NEWSLETTER
Don’t miss out on our new products and projects, promotions, support tips, special offers…
Terms & Conditions
Please read our company disclaimer carefully before using our website to order services and products...Read more