Inspection & Receiving
CHECK YOUR MERCHANDISE IMMEDIATELY! ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
Here are some important steps to follow when receiving your packages:
Product Inspection and Receiving
- INSPECT CONDITION OF BOXES IMMEDIATELY — Insist that visible damages be indicated on your copy of the freight bill.
- OPEN SHIPMENT WITHIN 3-5 WORKING DAYS OF DELIVERY AND INSPECT ALL PARTS (for concealed damages) — Check carton’s thoroughly to avoid throwing away small parts that may be wrapped in packaging material. Make sure you have all boxes, if boxes are missing it is your responsibility to note that with the carrier.
- IF YOU ARE MISSING AN ITEM — If any item is missing and not marked “Back Order” or “Shipped Separate” on your packing slip, please contact Nova Display Systems Customer Service immediately.
- IF ANY PART IS DAMAGED — If your order is received in non-satisfactory condition, keep all packaging and notify the carrier immediately requesting an inspection. Follow up with a written request. Maintain a file for claims purposes.
- IF THE WRONG PART IS RECEIVED — Contact Nova Display Systems immediately for a return authorization. A Call-Tag will be issued if the mistake is Nova Display Systems fault. If a part was mistakenly ordered, it is your responsibility to contact Nova Display Systems and return the incorrect item.
- For damaged items we will file a claim on your behalf upon receipt of carrier’s inspection report.
Returns and Exchange Authorizations
- Call Nova Display Systems Customer Service to log a claim and receive a return authorization card/number. You can also email your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the product(s) to be returned back in into their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Complete the bottom portion of the Return Card or make a Copy of RMA Card and place it in the box with the returned product(s) and your order summary receipt. Securely seal the box.
- Include a copy of the original receipt. Please retain a copy for your records.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box with a bold marker.
- Contact UPS or Federal Express to schedule a pick-up, or bring it to one of their locations.